Slip and Falls
A lawsuit can be filed when an injury occurs as a result of a fall or failure to keep premises safe, if the property owner was negligent.
Glass Law Group, PA has years of experience and a proven track record in pursuing this type of case. One of the first steps taken will be to determine who is responsible in a premises liability case. Our team will obtain medical records and bills which will aid us to evaluate the damages of your particular case. Then we do a detailed analysis of the value of the claim.
Some of the factors we review in determining what your case is worth include:
- The cost of your medical bills and other expenses such as transportation and medication costs.
- The cost of future medical bills–Some injuries require long term follow up care.
- Wage loss - income you have lost as a result of your injury.
- Future lost wages due to the injury. We will need to have medical support to demonstrate that there will be lost wages due to the injury.
- Pain and suffering you endured due to your injury.